We exist to worship God as revealed in Jesus Christ, to teach the Bible and its meaning, to train in living its message, to witness to God's love at home and around the world, and to be a family of believers, devoted to each other in love and service.
Affirmation of Faith
- We believe in one God, known to us as God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ, the Son of God, was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary.
- We believe that God was in the life, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, reconciling the world unto Himself.
- We believe that God through his Holy Spirit guides and empowers our lives.
- We believe the Bible is the inspired record of God's love for humanity and is our true guide for salvation and life.
- We believe God created us in his own image and made of one blood all people.
- We believe the Church is the Body of Christ, one fellowship, with many local expressions.
- We believe that membership in God's Kingdom is through faith in the salvation of God in Christ.
- We believe that the Church is commissioned by God to witness to his love throughout the world.